During this time we offer several different ways to stay connected with the RVCC family.
Join us in person Sunday mornings!
We offer one outside service at 9:00am on Sunday mornings. We will also be transmitting our service on an FM radio station if you would like to join us in your cars.
If you do come to the service, these are the precautions we are recommending.
- Do not come if you are feeling ill.
- Practice social distancing (family and social bubble excepted).
- Wash your hands, use sanitizer (we will also be wiping down high touch surfaces and chairs between services).
- We are recommending you use a mask/facial covering, particularly inside (we understand that some are under twelve and others have breathing issues).
- During the portion of the service where there is singing, the people on stage singing will not be wearing masks. While there is plenty of social distance from the stage, if you are concerned, please move to the back wall.
- We are asking people to socialize only for a few minutes after the 8:30 and 9:45 services, so that we can get the place wiped down and the next group in.
- We will leave a place on the sermon notes for you to write names of people that you spoke to for more than a couple minutes, or who were near you during the service. We want to be in a good position to help with contact tracing, should anyone of us come down with Covid.