During this time we offer several different ways to stay connected with the RVCC family.
Join us in person Sunday mornings!
We offering two services The first service is at 9, and the second service is 11.
We will also be transmitting our service on an FM radio station if you would like to join us in your cars.
If you do come to the service, these are the precautions we are recommending.
- Do not come if you are feeling ill.
- Practice social distancing (family and social bubble excepted).
- Wash your hands, use sanitizer (we will also be wiping down high touch surfaces and chairs between services).
- We are recommending you use a mask/facial covering, particularly inside (we understand that some are under twelve and others have breathing issues).
- During the portion of the service where there is singing, the people on stage singing will not be wearing masks. While there is plenty of social distance from the stage, if you are concerned, please move to the back wall.
We are excited to share God's love and Word with your kiddos! Children's services will be held during the 11am service. Tiny Tots, for little ones ages 3 years through Kindergarten (must be potty-trained) is held in the Family Center classroom in the north-east corner. We ask that parents check-in their "Tiny-Tots" kiddos before the 11am service time and check-out directly following the service. Jr Church will be dismissed after worship time for kids ages 1st through 6th grades and will be held in the Social Hall.